Calendar of important dates & upcoming events
- Workshops all 1 hour & free of charge but pre-registration required at least 3 days prior.
- Ongoing – Fourth Sat of month entertaining at Providence Care Centre; 3pm for 1 hour.
- Ongoing – Fourth Friday of the month – youth open mic @ Tribal Connections in Okotoks.
- CBE, CSSD & Charter/private school spring breaks – Studio open (since all these breaks are at different times).
- Sat Dec 21, 2019 – Last day of 2019 classes
- Sun Dec 22, 2019 – Winter Recital (Lake Midnapore)
- Fri Dec 27, 2019 – 11am – string-changing workshop (for all students who need/want to learn how to change uke/guitar strings) Free; bring your new strings with you or let me know if you need & I will pre-buy.
- Sat Jan 4, 2020 – lessons resume.
- Sat Jan 18 – 3pm Sight-singing workshop – learn how to start or improve your sight-singing
- Sat Feb 8 – 3pm Ear Training workshop – learn how to develop your ear, as well as identify/sing in harmony
- Mon Feb 17 – Studio closed for Family Day holiday
- Wed Mar 11- Wed Mar 18 – Studio closed
- Sat Mar 28 – Master class; 5 student spots.
- Fri Apr 10 – Studio closed for Good Friday
- Sat Apr 11 – finger picking workshop – learn / improve your picking for both uke & guitar.
- Sat Apr 25 – master class – 5 student spots
- Sat May 9- RCM exam prep ear training workshop – intervals
- Mon May 18 – studio closed for Victoria Day
- Sat Jun 13 – RCM exam prep ear training workshop – playback & clapback
- Sun Jun 21 – Year End Recital – location TBD
- Sat Jun 27 – Last day of classes before Summer Break
Maximum 2 reschedules per term, with makeup lessons available for sick days between 4-6 pm on Saturdays. Lessons must be made up during the same week; they don’t carry forward (unfortunately it is too difficult to fit them in).
Unfortunately my neighbor in #29 is really difficult about sharing our cul-de-sac parking. Appreciate your avoiding parking on the 29 side; if possible, just pull up along the green island for your pick-up/drop off. I wish this family had more creative thoughts on the mind!