Greetings & happy new year! Here’s to a year of health, happiness, creativity & prosperity for you & your families. Reminder we start up tomorrow Mon Jan 4. Let me know if email or blog is not a good way to reach you. I post announcements on social media & can text you if you prefer. Please follow me on all platforms you prefer at rosanna.dagnillo.
- WORKSHOPS – Ear training workshops to prep for RCM exams on Zoom second & fourth Sat of the month 1:30-2pm Jan through June. (This is great for all students in case you’re interested). Please register ahead of time. (Free).
- OPEN MICs – Zoom open mic second & fourth Sat each month 7pm, until we can meet in person in groups to make music… If students with bedtimes before this want to play, let me know & we’ll bump up the start time. 🙂 Highly recommended, to get used to sharing your repertoire with others, in this low-pressure environment, and since there are no festivals or open-air opportunities until summer. Please register ahead of time.
- HOLIDAYS Feb 15, Mar 29-Apr 2, May 17. (Appreciate your paying the full month fee since we offset these holidays with some months that have 5 lessons each.) Last day is Jun 27.
- HEALTH & SAFETY – 1:1 in person lessons with masks allowed, group classes still online but hopefully we will be able to meet again in person soon. If you’re feeling unwell, let’s reschedule or meet online. Also if the weather is poor and the drive is tough, we can meet online. All communal equipment & doorknob etc sanitized between students. Appreciate your continuing to text me upon arrival so I can confirm entry.
- RCM Exams – we can register anytime for online exams, but to get a May/June spot should register by end of February. I will assess readiness and set schedule in January. Advanced theory registration deadline Mar 2.