- Alas my studio is full right now, but please contact me to be put on the wait list, since I do have turnover during the year and may be able to fit you in. Also if you REALLY want to work with me, and have a special request, let me know. Please write/text since I am unfortunately so slow in checking messages and returning calls, alas!
- Taking performance bookings for any occasion: wedding, festivals, parties, or for any other special occasions – piano, guitar, vocals, violin, cello, ukulele, accordion, mandolin, bass or a mix of all those offered by the Alchemy Rose trio, with whom I am pianist/vocalist/guitarist. Reasonably priced and we’ll play your special repertoire without extra charges.
- Per public health order, all 1:1 lessons with social distancing /sanitizing measures in place can still be in person or online, at your preference. Group classes can be in person with distancing & masks.
Rosanna D’Agnillo, B.A., M.A., is a Calgary-based vocalist and instrumentalist (piano, guitar, ukulele), and film/TV composer (SOCAN, ASCAP). She teaches classical (RCM) and pop voice, piano, as well as folk/indie guitar and ukulele. She tailors instruction to the needs of individual students to nurture a lifelong love of music, regardless of age or skill level. With a performance career of 20+ years as well as being an instructor, she is competent, agile, flexible and versatile across instruments and styles.
Rosanna D’Agnillo is a longtime social and local business advocate and is the founder of the following organizations that support local health, growing, environmental and social wellness as well as the local business community:
- Calgary Mindfulness, offering workshops to adults, children and companies promoting mental health & wellness via mindfulness meditation. Rosanna hosts a weekly community practice (free, anyone welcome) and has worked with every major education and health provider in Alberta, well as having worked with hundreds of students in the Calgary Board of Education, the Calgary Catholic School District and at the Tsuut’ina Nation.
- Here We Grow, an Calgary-based organization that promotes local sources and growers of food, offering affordable bulk purchase of high quality local foods and low-cost delivery. Here We Grow was founded after the first Covid lockdown, where small businesses were at a great disadvantage compared to the biggest stores.
Performance – for all corporate and personal music needs (banquets, company parties, weddings, funerals). Full repertoire of instrumental and vocal jazz, classical, and sacred in several languages (piano, voice, guitar). Rosanna is the pianist and vocalist Alchemy Rose with Aleksandra Danicic at calgary-wedding-music.com.
Lessons – A classically trained pianist and opera singer with a broad repertoire of folk, singer-songwriter, and romantic jazz, she teaches bel canto (classical), jazz and pop voice lessons, classical/jazz/blues/pop piano, guitar and ukulele. Also suitable for vocalists who want to learn to accompany themselves on piano, guitar, or ukulele.
Audio Production / Voice Overs – fiction and non-fiction voice overs for many disciplines (technical, fiction and non-fiction). Composition for film/tv/soundtracks.
Mindfulness Meditation – secular meditation skills in a condensed, easily-digestible program for K-12 children, adults, sports teams, choirs, athletes. Visit Calgary Mindfulness for more information.