Hello families, old & new!
Here are the COVID safety protocols for in-person lessons, that follow public health orders in Alberta about how to best stay healthy and minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- Only student should be present in the music studio (depending upon age & comfort level).
- Parents should stay in vehicle for drop-off & pick-up. Please text me upon arrival and I will reply to confirm entry & departure.
- To avoid multiple families in foyer & waiting area, please wait in vehicle until I have confirmed entry.
- All students should use hand sanitizer or wash hands well upon entry and exit.
- Teacher will also use hand-sanitizer between students and disinfect any shared equipment (chair, piano) between students.
HEALTH/EXPOSURE QUESTIONNAIRE – COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Do you or any of your family members have fever, new or existing cough, and / or difficulty breathing?
- Have you or your family travelled internationally within the last 14 days?
- Have you or your family members had any clsoe contact with a confirmed or probably COVID-19 case?
- Do you or family members have any flu-like symptoms?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes,then we must meet online instead for the next two weeks. Please review these questions prior to each lesson.
Together we will do our part to minimize the spread of COVID in our community so we can keep studying music together in person!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING & COOPERATION!
Kindest regards, Rosanna